[ingredients title= »Ingredients »]
- 250g of dark chocolate
- 150g butter
- 3 eggs
- 150g of cane sugar
- 60g of flour
- 1 handful of nuts
- 1 handful of hazelnuts
[/ingredients][directions title= »Directions »]
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Melt the chocolate with butter in a bain marie.
- Meanwhile, chop the hazelnuts and the nuts.
- In the bowl of the robot, beat the eggs and sugars until the mixture whitens
- Add flour and chocolate-butter mixture. Mix.
- Pour the mixture into the molds until ¾, add the nuts-hazelnuts on top and bake for 25min.