[ingredients title= »Ingredients »]
- 350g almond milk
- 1 tbsp apple vinegar
- 50g olive oil
- 80g maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 50g of oatmeal
- 300g of gluten-free flour
- 50g of coconut flower sugar
- 3 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
[directions title= »Directions »]
- In large bowl, combine milk with vinegar and chia seeds. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add olive oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- In a 2nd large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together and form a well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the well and mix with a whisk from the center towards the outside of the bowl. Finish with a spoon if necessary. You must get a wet and silky dough.
- Oil the waffle iron and place 1 tbsp of dough. Cooking time depends on the appliance used; The waffles are ready when they are well browned and colored.
Serve warm with a drizzle of maple syrup and a hint of grated coconut.
TIP: Freeze the remaining waffles to keep them in stock. All you need to do is thaw them on the D-Day in the oven (steam or microwave). They will be very tasty a little bit warm!