Small vegan cookies with spices.
- 100g vegan butter, room temperature
- 100g complete cane sugar
- 130g of semi-white flour
- 3 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 3 tbsp gingerbread’s spices
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- In a bowl, whisk together margarine and sugar until creamy.
- Add the flour and spices, mix and finish with hands to form a beautiful ball. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Spread dough over 2mm thick on a clean and lightly floured baking tray.
- Cut the shapes of your choice using a cookie cutter and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake between 12-16min. The cookies are ready when the outside becomes colored.
I advise you to avoid using coconut margarine which has too much taste for this recipe.
You can make your own spice mixture by mixing cinnamon +++, ginger +++, nutmeg ++, clove + and star anise +.
If you want to give more character to your cookies, I suggest you try with a pure cane sugar like Jacutinga from Brazil. Success guaranteed!
You can crumble them and add on the top of your favorite compote.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love