- 150g of white flour
- 50g whole flour
- 90g cane sugar semolina
- 25g ground almonds
- 100g butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 5 squares of dark chocolate
- 150g of dark chocolate
- 150g of cream
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and almonds.
- Add the butter and egg. Mix with the hands until a paste is obtained.
- Form a rectangle about 3cm high and film on contact. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Roll out the dough and cut out the desired shapes using a cookie cutter.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, let cool.
- For the chocolate ganache, break the chocolate into a bowl.
- Boil the cream. Pour 1/3 on the chocolate, wait 2 minutes. Mix with a scraper from the center to the edges (incorporate as little air as possible). Add the 2nd third of the cream, mix. Finish by the last third, mix.
- If there are pieces of chocolate remaining in the ganache, put it in a water bath for a few minutes.
Protect with a greaseproof paper and store at room temperature.
- Place 1 tbsp of ganache on each biscuit which will serve as the bottom and then add the top part by pressing gently.
For decoration, melt the dark chocolate and put it in a plastic bag with a small corner cut off. Decorate according to your desires.
Tip: Cookie dough can be prepared up to 2 daysin advance.