There are days, especially in the summer, when our friends come and say ” hello ” and it was not planned. So we invite them to stay for diner.
We love this conviviality and sharing has a great place in our family. What would life be without sharing ? Without taking care of the people you love and giving them affection? Pretty sad, huh ?
So we’re used to improvising small meals, and we like it ! And if it’s not for the whole meal, it’s at least for the aperitif that you turn into an appetizer.
We often have good bread in stock at home and fresh cheese. Today we have cottage cheese and we will make small sandwiches with fresh herbs from the garden. It’s a very simple and fresh recipe. And much more nutritious than chips !
Plus, if you add a few small tomatoes and a little radish cut into slices, it’s really nice. We love what’s beautiful, right ?!Print
Delicious and very simple cottage cheese tartine.
- 1 seed bread
- 200g of cottage cheese
- 1 tsp of flaxseed oil
- 5 strands of chives
- 2 radishes
- Herbs salt and pepper
- Some cherry tomatoes
- Cut the bread into slices.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage, the oil, finely chopped chives and salt to taste.
- Cut the radishes into thin strips.
- Spread bread slices with cottage mixture and add the radish slices to decorate. Pepper lightly each toast and serve immediately with a few cherry tomatoes.
Flaxseed oil can be replaced by another oil of your choice. I chose it for its richness in Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Category: starter
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: cottage cheese, tartine