Delicious and very simple cottage cheese tartine.
- 1 seed bread
- 200g of cottage cheese
- 1 tsp of flaxseed oil
- 5 strands of chives
- 2 radishes
- Herbs salt and pepper
- Some cherry tomatoes
- Cut the bread into slices.
- In a bowl, mix the cottage, the oil, finely chopped chives and salt to taste.
- Cut the radishes into thin strips.
- Spread bread slices with cottage mixture and add the radish slices to decorate. Pepper lightly each toast and serve immediately with a few cherry tomatoes.
Flaxseed oil can be replaced by another oil of your choice. I chose it for its richness in Omega 3, 6 and 9.
- Category: starter
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: cottage cheese, tartine