- 600ml of water
- 8 leaves of lemon verbena
- 1 tsp of black tea
- 1 handful of raspberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 yeloow lemon
- Bring the water to a boil and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add verbena leaves and tea (in sachet or in a tea ball). Leave to infuse for 5 minutes then remove black tea.
- Add raspberries and let cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once cooled, add lemon juice and maple syrup. Mix well and serve immediately with ice cubes!
You can use fresh or frozen raspberries (which will cool the ice tea faster).
If you don’t have ice cubes, just leave in the fridge at least 1 hour.