Delicious and healthy Vegan energy balls.
- 250g of Sukari dates
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 tablespoon almonds
For the topping
- 30g of salted pistachios
- 30g raw cacao nibs
- In the mixer bowl, mix the dates until smooth. Add coconut oil, cocoa and almonds. Mix again. The mixture must be homogeneous. (I use the thermomix for this energy balls recipe)
- Shape small balls with 2 teaspoons and roll them into the topping of your choice, pistachio or cocoa nibs.
- Let cool the time that the coconut oil redurcisse (10min is enough) in the fridge.
The energy balls can be kept several weeks cool. You can also make more and freeze them.
- Category: snack
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: energy balls, chocolate bliss balls, healthy treat