A super fresh natural purple virgin mojito!
- 1 liter lemonade (natural)
- 4 tsp blue matcha
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 yellow lemon
- 1 lime
- a few blueberries
- crushed ice
- Wash lemons and mint. Cut the lemons into slices of about 5mm then cut them into 4.
- In a mortar, crush the quarters of lemons with fresh mint (dose mint according to your taste).
- Reserve a few mint leaves for decoration. Divide the lemon-mint mixture in the bottom of 4 glasses. Add the lemonade by filling up to half the glass. Add the ice cubes until the glasses are full.
- Add one teaspoon of matcha.blue to each glass. Mix it all together. Let infuse 5min.
- Decorate with a few blueberries and a mint leaf. The mojito is ready!
Add a little white rum for those who want an alcoholic mojito.
- Category: drink
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: lemonade , alcoolfree, fresh summer recipe