A delicious eggplant caviar perfect for a Oriental diner.
- 300g of aubergines (eggplant)
- 3 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tsp of soy yogurt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 Lemon BIO
- A few leaves of parsley
- Olive oil
- Lebanese bread
- Preheat the top rack of the oven to 250 C.
- Prick the aubergines with a knife before putting them on a baking sheet (near the grill).
- Turn the aubergine over during cooking, ready when the skin is completely roasted and ready to be peeled.
- Immerse the aubergine (even still hot) in a large bowl of cold water. Allow to cool and peel.
- Blitz the garlic (without the germ), the tahini, the yoghurt, the lemon and the salt in a bowl (or the blender).
- Use a fork to break down the aubergine in a bowl so that we can keep a little texture to the dish.
- Add the ingredients from the blender to the aubergines.
- Mix together and decorate with a small chopped tomato and a drizzle of olive oil.
Enjoy with Lebanese bread, bon appétit!
- Category: starter
- Cuisine: oriental
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: Eggplant vegan caviar