Delicious whole pancakes without lactose.
- 80g of semi-refined flour
- 70 of whole wheat flour
- 20g of complete cane sugar
- 330ml of almond milk
- 1 tbsp of organic rapeseed oil
- 1 big tbsp of organic coconut oil
- 2 organic eggs
- In a small pan, melt over the coconut oil (low heat). Set aside.
- In a big bowl, add flours and sugar. Dig a well in the middle. Add the almond milk, oils and eggs.
- Mix gentlely by starting it the center of the bowl then slowly towards edges to avoid formation of flour lumps.
- Film in the contact and let cool at least 1 hour (ideally one night).
- Oil a frying pan and turn over medium heat, add one ladle of pancake dough and let cook the first side then return and let cook the second. Reserve pancake in a plate.
If your dough seems too thick, don’t hesitate to add a little almond milk. If the dough is too dense, it will be difficult to spread it in the mould. I prefer light and rather thin pancakes.
It is possible to freeze pancakes. (Fold them in 4 and wrap them individually in a baking sheet). Thaw slowly at room temperature.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love