My classic egg dough recipe
- 4 big egg
- 400g of white flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of your robot. Mix in low speed using baking hook for 10 minutes.
- Tip the mixture on to your work surface and bring the dough together into one lump, using your hands.
- Squash it into the table, reshaping it, pull it, stretch it, squash it again untill your pasta starts to be smooth and silky instead of rough and floury.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and put it in the fridge to rest for at least 1 hour before you use it.
Now you can choose what kind of pasta you want to make!
For Tagliatelle, I use a rolling mill and I flatten the dough on 2mm. I let dry my Tagliatelle with some flour until use.
For Lasagna, I just roll the dough on 2mm and cut the rectangle according to my plate dimensions.
You can replace buckwheat flour by another flour like quinoa flour for example.
- Category: Plat
- Cuisine: italian
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: egg pasta