A delicious creamy and tasty Vegan squash soup.
- 1kg pumpkin (squash)
- 2 onions
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry
- 1 carrot
- 1 slice of celery (2cm)
- 1 small cabbage rave
- 100g of potato
- ½ liter of vegetable broth
- Coconut milk for decoration and some seeds
- Peel all vegetables and cut into big dices.
- In a sauce pan, sweat the onions with the curry. Add all vegetables and steam for a few minutes.
- Add the broth, bring to a boil and simmer for about 30 minutes. Adjust the seasoning if necessary.
- Stir the blender until it is creamy and smooth.
- Serve in hollow plates, decorate with a swirl of coconut milk and a few seeds to add some crunch.
The same recipe can be made with another kind of pumpkin, such as butternut or potimarron. These are squash, who are richer in starch so it’s best to add a little broth to make your soup more liquid, or put less potatoes!
- Category: starter
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: soup, winter soup