Let’s take advantage of spinach season to accompany a pasta dish. Did you know that spinach is rich in vitamin A and calcium? They are also rich in antioxidants particularly interesting for visual health. They would help protect against macular degeneration and cataracts because they accumulate in the macula and retina, protecting them from oxidative stress. They would also be among the best provided vegetables in betaine, a nitrogen compound beneficial for the liver, which also helps to decrease the concentration of homocysteine, an amino acid promoting cardiovascular diseases.
made a little tomato-based sauce to make the dish juicy.Print
A unique pasta dish with fresh mushrooms and spinach.
- 200g of fusilli
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- Fresh basilic
- 200g of Paris mushrooms
- Olive oil
- 250g of fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil for pasta.
- Meanwhile, pour the tomatoes in a small saucepan, add some chiseled basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper, bring to a boil and reduce to medium heat until serving.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into slices. In a frying pan, cook them with a fillet of olive oil, one or two pinches of sea salt. Cook over medium heat until cooking juice evaporates. Remove from heat and stir with a few parsley leaves. Set aside.
- In parallel, cook the pasta in water according to package directions.
- Steam cook the spinach for approx. 5 min. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta. Add the tomato sauce, spinach and mushrooms. Serve immediately, season to taste.
If you have the possibility to make homemade pasta it is even better !
- Category: dish
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: tomato pasta, mushroom, spinach pasta