A unique pasta dish with fresh mushrooms and spinach.
- 200g of fusilli
- 1 can of peeled tomatoes
- Fresh basilic
- 200g of Paris mushrooms
- Olive oil
- 250g of fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil for pasta.
- Meanwhile, pour the tomatoes in a small saucepan, add some chiseled basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper, bring to a boil and reduce to medium heat until serving.
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into slices. In a frying pan, cook them with a fillet of olive oil, one or two pinches of sea salt. Cook over medium heat until cooking juice evaporates. Remove from heat and stir with a few parsley leaves. Set aside.
- In parallel, cook the pasta in water according to package directions.
- Steam cook the spinach for approx. 5 min. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta. Add the tomato sauce, spinach and mushrooms. Serve immediately, season to taste.
If you have the possibility to make homemade pasta it is even better !
- Category: dish
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: tomato pasta, mushroom, spinach pasta