Spaghetti with tofu and basil sauce.
- 200g of spaghettis
- 100g of basil tofu
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp of groud almonds
- 1/2 clove garlic
- Chilli powder
- Salt & pepper
- Caper berries
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil over high heat. Add salt if desired. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, peel and remove the stalk from the tomato. Cut into 4. Cut the tofu in dices.
- In the mixer bowl, add all the ingredients for the pesto (add chilli, salt and pepper according to your taste). Mixer approx. 1min. Put aside.
- Drain the pasta, add the pesto and put back on the fire for a few seconds to warm the whole.
- Serve on plate with some caper berries.
Serve on a plate and add a few capers for decoration.
- Category: dish
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: tofu pesto, pasta, tofu