Who would like a bagel ?
This week, I collaborated with Farmy.ch to offer you a Bagel made with only local products.
It’s a recipe I like to prepare to take home because it’s convenient and it’s different from the usual sandwich. The bagel has a round shape with a hole in the center. You want real good advice ? Take your Bagel tomato and mozzarella and go to the mountains for a nice walk.
And if not at home on the terrace it is also a good option. Bagel calls to be eaten outside, no matter where finally, as long as it is outside enjoying the sun and summer heat.
In this recipe you will find small cherry tomatoes, young sprouts, young salad sprouts and mozzarella. Let’s not forget the sauce, because a Bagel without sauce is a bit sad and…Dry ! I opted for something very simple: a small vinaigrette with raspberries and olive oil.
Bagel made with local ingredients.
- 2 Bagels
- 1 pot of red pesto
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 1 handfull of pink radish sprouts
- 1 buffalo mozzarella
- 100g of young salad shoots
- 2 tbsp of raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Cut the Bagel in half.
- Spread liberally each inner face of red pesto.
- Garnish the underside of the salad Bagel.
- Cut tomatoes and mozzarella into thin strips. Put them on the salad.
- Add the radish sprouts.
- Brush with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Add salt and pepper
Take it away on your week-end walks !
- Category: dish
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: bagel, tomato bagel