A colourful and super elegant starter made with tomato and burrata.
- 1 handful of flaked almonds
- 4 Burrata
- 15 yellow cherry tomatoes
- 15 red cherry tomatoes
- A few basil leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of salad spices of your choice
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven at 180°C. Arrange flaked almonds on a cooking sheet. Make them roast during ~5min. Let cool.
- Wash then cut tomatoes in 2. In a medium bowl mix tomatoes, olive oil and chiselled basil. Add the spices and season according to your taste.
- Put the Burrata in the center of every plate. Add the almonds all around the Burrata. Arrange tomatoes nicely around Burrata. Add the surplus of the olive oil sauce in all plates.
Add just bit of balsamic vinegar if you want a stronger taste.
Burrata is an Italian cheese made from mozzarella cheese, with a creamy heart, originating from Puglia.
- Category: starter
- Cuisine: italian
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: burrata cheese, cherry tomatoes