A delicious homemade granola with seeds, almonds, dried apples and a little bit of X-mas spices.
- 700g whole grain flakes (oats, spelt, soya etc …)
- 400g of almonds
- 200g of nuts
- 200g of sunflower seeds
- 45g of Christmas spices (cinnamon, ginger, gloves, nutmeg)
- 100g of chia seeds
- 150g dried cranberries
- 200g dried apples
- 100ml of maple syrup
- 200ml of coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 120 ° C.
- In a small saucepan, melt the coconut oil over a very low heat.
- Meanwhile, mix cereals, almonds, nuts, sunflower seeds and spices in a large bowl.
- Add coconut oil, maple syrup and mix.
- Spread the granola on a large baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake for 40 minutes, mixing the granola every 10 minutes. Granola is ready when the mixture is dry and slightly browned.
- Pour the granola into a large bowl and add the chia seeds, cranberries and apples, mix again. Taste it and adjust the spices if necessary. It’s ready!
You can keep the Christmas granola in a large steel box or in a large airtight glass jar. It keeps well several weeks!
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: granola, morning granola, healthy granola