Did you feel that freezing cold? -14 °C, it’s not what we ordered on the menu!
Fortunately, I was full of Palmyra dates. Today I suggest a recipe adapted to this winter weather. We are going to make Energy Balls with a delicious variety of dates: the sukari. You know them? They melt between the fingers and they are very soft and juicy. Nothing to do with those we usually find in supermarkets. If you are in love with quality products, I really recommend trying to prepare the energy balls with this variety, it changes everything! (I share you a good plan in the tips just below).
In mouth we have the sensation of having a candy, their perfume is incredible. To try them is to adopt them!
Besides, I’m preparing a cookie recipe without added sugar for my book. I do not know you, but here we are fighting over refined sugar and our way of replacing it is the sukari!
For now, let’s go back to our tasty energy balls recipe. For trying, children love to participate in their realization, it’s a very nice way to share a moment with family, and with this recipe, no guilt. They can lick their fingers and finish the bowl! It’s a vegan recipe, gluten free and no added sugars.
Are you ready? Let’s go! You can use the code « NAWAILI » on Palmyra’s website to receive a -10% discount on your order.
Delicious and healthy Vegan energy balls.
- 250g of Sukari dates
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 2 tablespoon almonds
For the topping
- 30g of salted pistachios
- 30g raw cacao nibs
- In the mixer bowl, mix the dates until smooth. Add coconut oil, cocoa and almonds. Mix again. The mixture must be homogeneous. (I use the thermomix for this energy balls recipe)
- Shape small balls with 2 teaspoons and roll them into the topping of your choice, pistachio or cocoa nibs.
- Let cool the time that the coconut oil redurcisse (10min is enough) in the fridge.
The energy balls can be kept several weeks cool. You can also make more and freeze them.
- Catégorie: snack
- Cuisine: europe
- Calories: 100% homemade with love
Keywords: energy balls, chocolate bliss balls, healthy treat